Reg., Eligibility of Drop Box

While filling questionnaire, for below question - 

Did your previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) expire within the last 12 months?
Note:Please ensure that the 12 month validity is valid on the date of appointment/submission.

My I-797 for renewal is approved with my previous employer and got transfer approval as well with current employer. Does it matter for drop box eligibility(Basically employer change)?

And Drop box option will be considered based on the expiry date that is printed on visa (31 Jul 2018) or the expiry date on old I-797 (28 May 2018) ? Could anyone help clarify ?

Regarding the point - Note:Please ensure that the 12 month validity is valid on the date of appointment/submission -

If my 12 month validity completes by the time I have next available appointment, am I still eligible for drop box considering that I can still submit docs if there is no appointment needed ? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2019 at 3:59 AM, Abhishek1388 said:

While filling questionnaire, for below question - 

Did your previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) expire within the last 12 months?
Note:Please ensure that the 12 month validity is valid on the date of appointment/submission.

My I-797 for renewal is approved with my previous employer and got transfer approval as well with current employer. Does it matter for drop box eligibility(Basically employer change)?

And Drop box option will be considered based on the expiry date that is printed on visa (31 Jul 2018) or the expiry date on old I-797 (28 May 2018) ? Could anyone help clarify ?

Regarding the point - Note:Please ensure that the 12 month validity is valid on the date of appointment/submission -

If my 12 month validity completes by the time I have next available appointment, am I still eligible for drop box considering that I can still submit docs if there is no appointment needed ? 

Visa date is the one you need to consider. You need to make sure you drop your documents before July 31st 2019. Drop box does not have an appointment.