Travel during RFE (stamping and other scenarios) - inputs needed

Hi,

I am in a peculiar situation and urgent inputs needed

I am currently working with Employer A (have valid i797 and need stamping if I travel) and I got job offer from Employer B. Employer B initiated my H1 transfer in premium processing couple of months back and it went to RFE.

I am still working with my current Employer A. However, i need to travel to India for about 3 weeks.

1) Can i travel during RFE (my travel cannot be avoided due to imp reasons)

2) if i travel, can I go for stamping with my Employer A while my transfer to Employer B is in RFE/pending?

3) If the transfer to Employer B gets approved when I am in India, will there be any issues/possible scenarios if i go for stamping? ( I assume this may be the right option for me if i travel and if it falls in place, let me know)

4) If my petition gets rejected when i am in India, can i go for stamping with Company A and come back and work with the older employer if it gets approved?

5) During my trip, if my transfer status is still in RFE, can i come back on the older petition (I will have to go for stamping and get the approval obvisouly for this) and then once the transfer gets approved, can I start working for employer B.

Please advise me on the best/worst case scenarios.

Thanks

Please donot post in many forums.

1. Yes

2. Yes but they might ask you questions regardinf RFE.

3. Nope. You can stamped on Employer A petition and you can come back to USA and later join Employer B. I would suggest to have port of entry as per your present Employer A.

4. Yes

5. Get stamped with A. Come back and if RFE success join B.

Edited by gopalakrishnach