Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Vinay krishnegowda

H1-B visa stamping in Canada

Recommended Posts

I am currently in US on H1-B visa and my I-140 is approved. Can I go to Canada for H1-B stamping(extension) instead of India. And what is the process for that. I heard some approval is needed.

Please advise.

Edited by Vinay krishnegowda

Share this post

Link to post

Yes you can go. You need get canada multiple entry visa.  Please see below


You need Ds 160, schedule an appointment in Canada, submit DS 160...

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this