H1B- Visa Denial on petition for Previous Employer

Hello All,

I was working for employer A and the transfer and extension petition which A applied for my was denied in November 2018 and I left back to my country.

Then A applied for another petition in December 2018 as regular petition which was pending with USCIS.

Meanwhile I found a new employer B who applied for my H1B extension and it got approved in March 2019, so I came back to US in April 2019 and started working here for employer B. I requested Employer A to withdraw my petition which he had filed in December 2018, but he didn't took any action.

Recently I noticed that the petition which employer A had applied for me has got denied.  Now the new petition which employer B applied for me is approved and valid till mid next year (mid of 2020) and I also have my visa stamped in my passport until the same duration (mid of 2020).

I just want to understand if there is anything to worry in this case, if the petition filed by my old employer has got denied.

With Regards,

XYZ

With Regards,
On 5/23/2019 at 6:37 PM, sach123M said:

Hello All,

I was working for employer A and the transfer and extension petition which A applied for my was denied in November 2018 and I left back to my country.

Then A applied for another petition in December 2018 as regular petition which was pending with USCIS.

Meanwhile I found a new employer B who applied for my H1B extension and it got approved in March 2019, so I came back to US in April 2019 and started working here for employer B. I requested Employer A to withdraw my petition which he had filed in December 2018, but he didn't took any action.

Recently I noticed that the petition which employer A had applied for me has got denied.  Now the new petition which employer B applied for me is approved and valid till mid next year (mid of 2020) and I also have my visa stamped in my passport until the same duration (mid of 2020).

I just want to understand if there is anything to worry in this case, if the petition filed by my old employer has got denied.

With Regards,

XYZ

With Regards,

As you don't work for A, A's petition has nothing to do with you and it should not concern you.