Multiple H1B Transfers and switching between them

I am working for company A and my H1B is expiring on June 30th 2019.

I have offers from two companies B and C. And both of them have already applied for my H1B transfer in Premium Processing.

However, results for B is likely to come sooner than that of for C. But, company B is as such an unstable company.

I an scenario where I get an approval for B, and I join B. Can I later go to company C if my transfer for C is also approved? Keeping in mind that C initiated my transfer from company A but at the time of joining C, I will be leaving company B and not company A. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/23/2019 at 5:34 PM, pontevecchio said:

The word "transfer" is a misnomer. Nothing gets transferred. A new H1 employer files and gets an H1 petition approved and you can join him if you want. Since both the petitions were applied for when your current I94 was valid, you can decide to join whichever.

I understand the transfer is a word and literally it’s new employer getting new petition for an employee.

but if A is current company and got petition approved by B based on A petition data and joined B.

After a week of joining B can another company C use A’s petition reference to get the transfer for the employee ? (Consider A petition is not revoked on the day of A >> C applied)