H1b stamping in Hyd consulate

Hi Folks,

I am attending H1b visa stamping in Hyd with my spouse (H4). I am working full time (not consulting) with a medium sized publicly traded company in US. My masters and work are both in Comp Sci.

I am taking all copies of my education along with i129 copy i-140 approval copy, i797 originals, employment verification letter and recent pay stubs.

1) What questions can I expect ?

2) Any other docs to carry ?

All the best and please post your experience here after you are done and gelp others.

1. its hard to tell. Be prepare for everything. You profile looks clean since your work area and study area matches.

2. W2 as many as you can ( I carry all ), bank statements, work related mails, timesheets, tax statements ( 3 atleast ), your company badge, educational documents, transcripts, resume, etc

1 hour ago, immissues said:

Hi Folks,

I am attending H1b visa stamping in Hyd with my spouse (H4). I am working full time (not consulting) with a medium sized publicly traded company in US. My masters and work are both in Comp Sci.

I am taking all copies of my education along with i129 copy i-140 approval copy, i797 originals, employment verification letter and recent pay stubs.

1) What questions can I expect ?

2) Any other docs to carry ?

Can't give any idea about what questions may be asked. But carry all docs from the day you landed in US.