All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
premkalyan521

Automatic visa revalidation for Transit to Hyd via Canada

Wife currently has H4 and H4 EAD applied in Premium processing on 29th April . Done with Bio metrics on 13th  May.

My H1 approved and we are wanting to travel to India while wife h4 and H4 EAD are pending.  Fortunately we found a flight  transiting through Canada.  Our trip is for 25 days . Leaving to India via Toronto Canada and also After 25 days of trip in India, entering US from India Via  Tornonto/Canada.

Can we request for AVR for wife,  when we are entering the US that way wife can get same i94 and  she can still have her H4 and H4 EAD process continued.

2 hours ago, premkalyan521 said:

Wife currently has H4 and H4 EAD applied in Premium processing on 29th April . Done with Bio metrics on 13th  May.

My H1 approved and we are wanting to travel to India while wife h4 and H4 EAD are pending.  Fortunately we found a flight  transiting through Canada.  Our trip is for 25 days . Leaving to India via Toronto Canada and also After 25 days of trip in India, entering US from India Via  Tornonto/Canada.

Can we request for AVR for wife,  when we are entering the US that way wife can get same i94 and  she can still have her H4 and H4 EAD process continued.

No, AVR is strictly for visiting Canada/Mexico for less than 30 days. Your wife is not visiting Canada but visiting India. 

4 hours ago, premkalyan521 said:

You cannot use AVR.