All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am working on H1B in US for one client since 1 year (May 2018). My H1B Amendment petetion is approved for client (till April 2021). My H1B extention was applied when I was working for different client prior to May 2018 and it is also approved (till April 2021). My H1B stamping was valid till Aug 2018. Now I am planning to go india on vacation tentative in Sep 2019. Will there be any problem for me while coming back to USA and issue in stamping ?
Note - At present i have client letter, approved petetion.

23 hours ago, Mufaddal said:

I am working on H1B in US for one client since 1 year (May 2018). My H1B Amendment petetion is approved for client (till April 2021). My H1B extention was applied when I was working for different client prior to May 2018 and it is also approved (till April 2021). My H1B stamping was valid till Aug 2018. Now I am planning to go india on vacation tentative in Sep 2019. Will there be any problem for me while coming back to USA and issue in stamping ?

No issues.

On 5/21/2019 at 3:53 PM, Mufaddal said:

Thanks for your reply. I heard that now a days they are giving 221g slip and delaying it. is it true ?

On 5/22/2019 at 2:46 PM, gopalakrishnach said:

I feel you are good..

Thanks for your reply. I heard that now a days they are giving 221g slip and delaying it. is it true ?

On 5/22/2019 at 3:17 PM, shekar11# said:

No issues.

Yeah number of 221G are increasing now a days but it does not mean all are getting 221G. There are a lot of succesful stampings happening daily but its only that people do not post them here. They only post if they get 221G...

Thanks a ton Gopal. Is 221G slip is not like rejection/decline for stamping ? What is it exactly ? Stamping can be done after getting 221g slip even ?