H1B Stamping

I am working on H1B in US for one client since 1 year (May 2018). My H1B Amendment petetion is approved for client (till April 2021). My H1B extention was applied when I was working for different client prior to May 2018 and it is also approved (till April 2021). My H1B stamping was valid till Aug 2018. Now I am planning to go india on vacation tentative in Sep 2019. Will there be any problem for me while coming back to USA and issue in stamping ?
Note - At present i have client letter, approved petetion.

23 hours ago, Mufaddal said:

I am working on H1B in US for one client since 1 year (May 2018). My H1B Amendment petetion is approved for client (till April 2021). My H1B extention was applied when I was working for different client prior to May 2018 and it is also approved (till April 2021). My H1B stamping was valid till Aug 2018. Now I am planning to go india on vacation tentative in Sep 2019. Will there be any problem for me while coming back to USA and issue in stamping ?

No issues.

On 5/21/2019 at 3:53 PM, Mufaddal said:

Thanks for your reply. I heard that now a days they are giving 221g slip and delaying it. is it true ?