B2 -> H4 Visa application questions for to-be-wife

Thanks in advance for your inputs and help! Planning to get married to my girlfriend close to end of this year. She has an Indian passport but lives in Dublin, Ireland. I am on an H1-B visa in the US with I-140 approved. Have a bunch of questions, so please excuse the length of the post:

1. We have filed DS-160 for her B2 visa and appointment date is 25th June at the US consulate in Dublin. Does B2 pose any risk on future H4 application?

2. IF we decide to get married end of Aug 2019 (in Mumbai), and hence, if the DS 160 for H4 is submitted before the B2 application is approved/rejected (before 25-Jun), is there an additional risk for H4 or B2 approval?

3. Can H4 application/visa appointment be done at the US consulate in Dublin (if she decides to go back to Dublin temporarily right after the wedding)

4. Can EAD be applied for right after H4 is approved (understand applicant needs to be US at the time of application) or is there a minimum time period that one needs to wait for?

5. How long does it normally take for the EAD card to arrive from the point of EAD application?