H1 Extn got RFE, H4 filed recently

Hi,

My H1 and I-94 going to expire on May 31st, 2019, I've valid I-140. We have applied extension in April 1st week and thought that my extension goes smooth and were planning to travel to India in mid of May hence did not apply the h4 extension(also expiring on May 31st). As I got RFE, to make my dependents stay legal applied H4 extension recently.

I'm planning to send my dependents to India in June ending for summer holidays, and planning to bring them back in August (hopefully, we will get some good news by the time). My questions

1. Can my dependents travel in mid of H4 extn. process? 

2. On the return they need to go for stamping anyways, but do they face any issues while stamping and return immigration, due to more days stayed in US without status? 

3. We applied my H1 extension on premium, do H4 extn also considered as premium,  we applied separately though?

4. In case my current H1 extn has any issues, can I switch to different employer immediately?