H1 Visa Reaffirmed after 221(G)

My H1 visa extension with my Employer was first put under 221(G) after interview in New Delhi embassy. While issuing 221(G) they didn't ask for any document from me. I have been directly working with them for last 4 years and that was my 2nd time stamping with them. Embassy then send my petition back to USCIS for NOIR. As per the response from my Employer USCIS reaffirmed my I-129. My Employer contacted the embassy but they haven't responded to their queries about the next steps even after 15 working days. What are the options with me now to move the process?  I didn't withdraw my application. Do I still need to make a new appointment? Please advice.

• 2 weeks later...

Once the case is reaffirmed consulate would reach out to you once the admin processing is done. Meanwhile if you have received your reaffirmation notice or new I-797 you can mail the information to support desk. I was in same boat, it took almost 4 months to get admin processing done.  Again the timeline differs case by case, hope your case gets resolved soon.