All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
nithyasathesh

H1b Visa stamping Chennai regarding appointment dates

Hi I have booke an appointment for my husband in Chennai on June 19.i didn’t had the plan to come to India for stamping. Hence booked only for him. But due to some personal emergency I am traveling to India. Now I am trying to get a date for stamping where July is the earliest I am getting. Is it possible to combine my visa stamping appointment along with my husband. If yes, how to do it. I am the principal applicant and my husband is my dependent.

I donot know after scheduling whether you can update it since it fee and everything is already paid. You can email Chennai embassy for guidance.

Both go seperately may be few days gap between each.

On 5/15/2019 at 5:09 PM, nithyasathesh said:

Hi I have booke an appointment for my husband in Chennai on June 19.i didn’t had the plan to come to India for stamping. Hence booked only for him. But due to some personal emergency I am traveling to India. Now I am trying to get a date for stamping where July is the earliest I am getting. Is it possible to combine my visa stamping appointment along with my husband. If yes, how to do it. I am the principal applicant and my husband is my dependent.

You can't do it now.