All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gonimp

H1B approved under counselor processing. Can I attend the Visa interview in Singapore

Hi Guys,

I'm a resident of India and my H1B approved under counselor processing. As you guys are aware that waiting time for HYD or any other Indian city dates are more than 2 months and I need to travel to the US ASAP. So can I attend visa interview in any other country other than India?

1) Can I attend the Visa interview in Singapore?

2) What are the advantages and disadvantages of attending an interview in Singapore and Hyderabad?

3) Which one do you guys recommend Singapore or any other country?

Thanks in advance!

As far as I know you will be first attending in Singapore in recent times. Please check with Singapore embassy whether they do H1B stamping ( if it is your first time check that ) for third country nationals. Facing 221G is always must be planned. Normally people go to Canada or India for first time.

Success rate has been reduced for 3rd country nationals if they planned to go for stamping other than home country. So be prepared for worst (221g, etc for no reason) - All the best

On 5/13/2019 at 10:34 PM, gonimp said:

Hi Guys,

I'm a resident of India and my H1B approved under counselor processing. As you guys are aware that waiting time for HYD or any other Indian city dates are more than 2 months and I need to travel to the US ASAP. So can I attend visa interview in any other country other than India?

1) Can I attend the Visa interview in Singapore?

2) What are the advantages and disadvantages of attending an interview in Singapore and Hyderabad?

3) Which one do you guys recommend Singapore or any other country?

Thanks in advance!

You can got to Mexico if you are eligible. Dates are available.