F1 CPT to H4

Hi,

We are planning India travel in June and will be going for H1(husband) + H4 (me) stamping. Recently got his H1B extn for 1 year with approved I140.

I'm currently on F1 CPT . Previously, I did Certificate programs from UCLA extn on F1 and worked on 1 year OPT. 

What questions can I expect during H4 stamping and what documents need I take with me

Thanks in advance.

Visa interview is more like a free flowing  discussion than an interview. You should stay away from cramming up answers and be ready with anything related to your job, studies, life etc. They wont ask you anything that you do not know. 

Edited by xTDx
On 5/12/2019 at 2:53 AM, anitk said:

Hi,

We are planning India travel in June and will be going for H1(husband) + H4 (me) stamping. Recently got his H1B extn for 1 year with approved I140.

I'm currently on F1 CPT . Previously, I did Certificate programs from UCLA extn on F1 and worked on 1 year OPT. 

What questions can I expect during H4 stamping and what documents need I take with me

Thanks in advance.

You need to take all your education docs, marriage certificate, pay stubs if u worked.