RFE for H1B location amandment denied.

DSharma1982

Hello,

My employer has filed H1B location amandment in june 2018 when my project changes and i moved from Philly to Ohio. i have worked at ohio till Jan 2019 and project over and i got new project for different location redmond,WA. same time got RFE for h1b amandment for OHIO and since i have to moved to new location redmond so employer  file extension cum amandment in march 2019(as my i94 was getting expired in July 2019) and responded the RFE as well in march. and   i have moved to Redmond in march. on may 3rd 2019,i have received denial on my RFE (Ohio h1b amandment). Yet to receive denial notice. I have below question.

1.) Am i eligible to work at new location redmond as my extension is in progress or that will automatically revoke?

2.) What are option left for me ,do i need to go back to india? If yes than how much time i have.

Just now, DSharma1982 said:

Hello,

My employer has filed H1B location amandment in june 2018 when my project changes and i moved from Philly to Ohio. i have worked at ohio till Jan 2019 and project over and i got new project for different location redmond,WA. same time got RFE for h1b amandment for OHIO and since i have to moved to new location redmond so employer  file extension cum amandment in march 2019(as my i94 was getting expired in July 2019) and responded the RFE as well in march. and   i have moved to Redmond in march. on may 3rd 2019,i have received denial on my RFE (Ohio h1b amandment). Yet to receive denial notice. I have below question.

1.) Am i eligible to work at new location redmond as my extension is in progress or that will automatically revoke?

2.) What are option left for me ,do i need to go back to india? If yes than how much time i have.