221g DWAI,help please

Hello all

Your response in my case is highly appreciatable.

I had visa interview in Ottawa,Canada on May 3rd,2019 and I had DWAI ticket in 2016 which was dismissed and expunged but I kept in my DS160 as arrested so VO gave me 221g and asked me to go for physical exam.Today May 6th I went for physical exam to Lyndon Mascarenhas in Toronto and I gave him my primary doctor letter,lawyer letter and my previous co-worker letter stating I am not alcoholic dependent person and very good person.I am diabetic and told to doctor Lyndon same,even I have letter from my primary doctor too regarding my diabetes,doctor told me to go for chest x-ray and blood work down the street in Toronto.

The issue is doctor told he will call me once he get all results so that I can send everything to US consulate.I am confused as 221g stating Doctor will send results to them but he told he can’t send it to them.Even VO told once doctor send results we will review and we will ask you for passport for stamping.

Can I send all documents to consulate along with passport and I797? Is there a way that I can expedite process as I got only medicine for few days and left family over there.

Please help if anyone faced this 221g DWAI issue.

• 1 month later...