H4 Revoked - DV 4th degree. Looking for advice.

I'm looking to hire an immigration lawyer to help me with a revoked visa. My spouse and i had an argument that led him to violently twist my arm, i slapped him in retaliation. He called 911 in a fit of rage without actually intending to get me arrested. I was pretty taken aback by what followed. I was taken into custody for domestic violence for 4th degree assault, especially since i didn't have the presence of mind to mention that he instigated the assault also because i thought i needed to protect him from an arrest without realizing i was self implicating. My visa is now revoked and a case is pending. I have hired a criminal defense lawyer who was under the assumption that the court proceedings wouldn't affect my immigration status. I'm now looking for an immigration lawyer. If anyone here has been through something similar or have any advice i'd appreciate it. 

How long can i stay in the country with a revoked visa?

What are my options to try and get in reinstated?

How long might that take? 

Am i obligated to reveal this to my employer ?

Is my EAD still valid while my h4 is revoked? 

-Only your visa is revoked. That means if you leave US, you would have to get a new visa to come back to US.

-You can stay in US until your i94 expiration date or until you are maintaining H4 status(married to your spouse and have a valid i94.).

-You do not need to reinstate anything. Your EAD is valid until you maintain H4.

-Telling or not telling your employer is up to you. That's a moral decision.

Things like this are unfortunate but happen more often than you would think. If it still doesn't makes sense to you then hire an immigration attorney to answer your questions and get your case reviewed in depth. It is of paramount importance that your immigration lawyer works with your criminal lawyer to find out the best strategy to handle this.

Edited by xTDx