Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rythm

B2 Extension of stay- leaving before the decision

Recommended Posts

Hi,

we applied for my parents extension of stay who are currently visiting on B2 visa. We have not received neither a receipt nor a decision yet.

Their I-94 expires on May 29th, 2019. They plan to leave the country by May  26th, 2019 if they do not hear the decision from USCIS. 

Since they will be leaving the country before a decision is made, Will their B2 Visa be still valid and not void?

What should they do to safely return again in the future?

Please advise,

Thanks

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

If they leave before their I-94 date, their visa should not be cancelled. That does not mean they will be admitted to the US the next time, however....depending on when that might be...

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×