Visa interview from current employer during H1B transfer

Hello, Good Evening.

I am in USA at present and having approved petition with my employer(A) till Dec 2020 and working with same employer(A) now.

I got a good offer with another Employer(B) and during H1B transfer & it got RFE ; Employer(B) has submitted the RFE response as of today and waiting for the approval.. As soon as it is approved i will be joining Employer (B).

Here is the thing, I must travel to India during second week of May 2019.

1. Can i go to visa stamping with my current Employer (A) as the status of transfer is not yet received ?

2. What if the Employer(B) petition is approved just before stamping date (if upgraded to premium)? Can I still go with my current Employer (A) ? 

3. Should I mention about transfer application in VISA interview?

Please help to understand / advice to go smooth in visa interview.

17 hours ago, Reddy_1984 said:

Hello, Good Evening.

I am in USA at present and having approved petition with my employer(A) till Dec 2020 and working with same employer(A) now.

I got a good offer with another Employer(B) and during H1B transfer & it got RFE ; Employer(B) has submitted the RFE response as of today and waiting for the approval.. As soon as it is approved i will be joining Employer (B).

Here is the thing, I must travel to India during second week of May 2019.

1. Can i go to visa stamping with my current Employer (A) as the status of transfer is not yet received ?

2. What if the Employer(B) petition is approved just before stamping date (if upgraded to premium)? Can I still go with my current Employer (A) ? 

3. Should I mention about transfer application in VISA interview?

Please help to understand / advice to go smooth in visa interview.

Why can't you upgrade your case to premium processing as it is available now?

1. Yes, you can go for visa stamping as you still did not start with B.

2. No issues. You can still go with A as you did not start working for B.

3. Not needed.

You can have multiple H1Bs approved but to visa interview you have to stick to one.

1. Can i go to visa stamping with my current Employer (A) as the status of transfer is not yet received ?  - until it is not revoked.

2. What if the Employer(B) petition is approved just before stamping date (if upgraded to premium)? Can I still go with my current Employer (A) ?  - I guess you can if you fill visa application and DS 160 with Employer A receipt number.

3. Should I mention about transfer application in VISA interview? - they might ask you. If you need to fill this in DS 160 yes you need to...