H-1B Petition sent back to USCIS for review and possible revocation by Embassy

Hello,

came to india and attended the H1B visa interview 5 months back and got 221g with admin processing option ticked.Recently i got a mail from consulate stating that my H1B Petition is sent back to USCIS for review and possible revocation. 

My petition is valid from 01Oct 2018 to 30 Sep.2021. 

How long does USCIS takes to take a decision on my petition. 
Meanwhile can i do anything? 

What are my best possible options. 

Could you please help me on this?
9 hours ago, petitionrevoke said:
Hello,

came to india and attended the H1B visa interview 5 months back and got 221g with admin processing option ticked.Recently i got a mail from consulate stating that my H1B Petition is sent back to USCIS for review and possible revocation. 

- USCIS takes on average 6 months for making a decision on h1b applications with fees attached. Once consulate sends to USCIS, its a black hole. May be in a few weeks USCIS will review and send back details to consulate or may be a few months or may be an year. I know of many people who lost hope after 2 years of wait. No employer waits for that long. Execute plan B.

- So either wait or have a plan B which if I were you would be to find a better employer. And depending upon if you have a valid i140, a new employer can  file a new cap exempt petition on your behalf.

Edited by xTDx
11 hours ago, petitionrevoke said:
Hello,

Better to find a new employer and transfer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/25/2019 at 1:31 PM, xTDx said:

- USCIS takes on average 6 months for making a decision on h1b applications with fees attached. Once consulate sends to USCIS, its a black hole. May be in a few weeks USCIS will review and send back details to consulate or may be a few months or may be an year. I know of many people who lost hope after 2 years of wait. No employer waits for that long. Execute plan B.

- So either wait or have a plan B which if I were you would be to find a better employer. And depending upon if you have a valid i140, a new employer can  file a new cap exempt petition on your behalf.

I don't have a valid i140. So what will be my next option?

On 4/25/2019 at 1:31 PM, xTDx said:

In worst case, if my petition is denied. Do i have to go in lottery again or may i file my h-1b with new employer with cap-exemption?