Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Reinitiate the Green card.

Recommended Posts

Reinitiate the Green card.

My mother had her GC and stayed year for 3 years and she went back to take care of   of some stuff and got held up for more than 3 years. She didn't take the reentry permit approval. She has her SSN # etc

She had a round trip ticket to prove that she had intention of coming back, 

What the process for her to come back without any issue

Share this post

Link to post

She lost her GC.

If you are a US citizen you can file an I-130 for her, and when approved she can get an Immigrant visa.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this