H-1B Extension - Receipt notice not received yet and tomorrow is last day of current H1B

Hi, 
My H1B Extension has been applied in Normal processing. Packet was sent on 15th Apr, 19 via Fedex. I see that packet reached USCIS on 17th Apr,19. 
My last day with current H1B is tomorrow, 24th Apr,19. (I know we shouldn`t have waited this last week for this, but, we were waiting on letter from client which was getting delayed). My employer`s attorney or employer haven`t received notice of receipt yet. My employer mentioned that Fees check hasn`t been encashed by USCIS either. They are asking me to not worry since USCIS have received the packet and asked me to continue to remain at work. But, i am getting a bit anxious and want to cross verify this information that i have received from them. 
Kindly let me know: 
1) By when do we received H1B notice in Normal processing? By when does usually USCIS encash the fee check. 
2) Am I allowed to work after 24th Apr since we don`t have receipt notice yet? 
3) What if USCIS takes up my case for processing after 24th apr? in that case is my in US considered legal for days after 24th Apr? 
4) What are my options now?

19 hours ago, coolwave1447 said:

Hi, 
My H1B Extension has been applied in Normal processing. Packet was sent on 15th Apr, 19 via Fedex. I see that packet reached USCIS on 17th Apr,19. 
My last day with current H1B is tomorrow, 24th Apr,19. (I know we shouldn`t have waited this last week for this, but, we were waiting on letter from client which was getting delayed). My employer`s attorney or employer haven`t received notice of receipt yet. My employer mentioned that Fees check hasn`t been encashed by USCIS either. They are asking me to not worry since USCIS have received the packet and asked me to continue to remain at work. But, i am getting a bit anxious and want to cross verify this information that i have received from them. 
Kindly let me know: 
1) By when do we received H1B notice in Normal processing? By when does usually USCIS encash the fee check. 
2) Am I allowed to work after 24th Apr since we don`t have receipt notice yet? 
3) What if USCIS takes up my case for processing after 24th apr? in that case is my in US considered legal for days after 24th Apr? 
4) What are my options now?

1- Within two weeks usually.

2- Grey area. It depends on USCIS acknowledging the received date and issue you a receipt number. If USCIS says they acknowledged on 26th then USCIS might not extend your status. It was of paramount importance to file timely and file in premium if eligible. Premium receipts and related USCIS acknowledgements are quicker and almost always the fedex received date is the USCIS acknowledged date.

3- No. You would have to consider this as a real risky scenario and if USCIS received date is after 25th, leave US and come back when approved.

4- Upgrade it to premium as it should have been filed in premium in the first place.