All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dtahiliani

Need advice on job change after i-140 approved

Hello All,

I have an I-140 approved from my current employer from last 1 yr. Currently, I have got an new opportunity with better profile, benefits but same background skills. I am looking to go ahead with that offer. I am aware about that my current employer needs to restart the whole process again which includes PERM and I-140 refilling. 

I am looking to know that whether i can use my current i-140 which is approved by my current employer to get further extensions until new organization files the new PERM and I-140, also will there be any issue at time of stamping, how long will my i-140 stay active, will it impact EAD ?

Please help me with your inputs on the same.

It may be a good idea to occasionally look through the website. The new rules are such that if your I-140 was pending more than 6 months, you are entitled to further H1 extensions with ANY employer till the PD of that I-140 is reached and this holds even were the I-140 to be subsequently revoked.

Hello All,

I was checking certain website, it clears says if USCIS feels something is fraud or fishy then they have authority to revoke the I-140, it doesn't say that after 180 days organization as right to revoke .. 

Could you please help with more information on the same ?