Applying for F1 Visa after H4 expiration

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have lived in Connected for 1.5 years. I had H4 visa stamping 2 times and my second H4 visa expired in November 2017. My husband is presently working in Connecticut and he is a H1 Visa holder with green card process going on. My husband's EAD is approved. He left to USA 2 years back and never came back. I got admit for MS in his place of work. I have nothing else in life except studies and I have always dreamt to study in that University. I came to US two times and came back to India on H4. And my younger sister is studying in Newark. Will I get F1 visa stamped for the University in Connecticut for MS  for this Spring 2020? 

Thanks and Regards,

Akhila

Edited by Akhila Venkata
4 hours ago, Akhila Venkata said:

Will I get F1 visa stamped for the University in Connecticut for MS  for this Spring 2020? 

You would have to apply and see. You are married and correct visa classification for you is H4 if your husband is on H1 . Why are you applying for a F1 ? With the facts presented and imo your F1 will likely be denied. If your husband has abandoned you, file a divorce and may be then F1 makes sense and that too strictly for studies and then come back to your home country. A VO will and should question your intentions to return to home country after F1 is done simply because you are married to a person who has indicated clearly that he wants to immigrate.

My husband filed divorce and ran away. The case is still in court and he did not show up for 2+  years. The case is still going on for 2 + years. Then will my F1 visa be denied because he abandoned me and ran away. My dream is to study in that University. Do I need to give up my dreams  because he is in the same city? Please help.