I-140 approved change of employer

I had i-140 approved 2 years ago with employer A (in 2017 ). Changed to employer B in 2018 august with H1B approved and didn't initiate GC process yet. Employer A withdrawn my i-140 after I left (after 2 years of approval)
1. Now I got new offer from Employer c, Can i use i-140 from employer A (which is withdrawn) to transfer H1B to Employer C ?

I also have the same questions, My employer withdraw my I-140 after 1 year 9 months from approval.  Currently I'm with employer B and current H1b expires in early 2021. If I planned to switch to a new employer in 2020 Can I use the Previously approved(revoked) i-140 document for the H1B extensions.

Thank you in advance.

I've a similar question: I've an I-140 approved with the current employer and want to change the job to a new employer and may be another if things don't work out as expected. And so, would I get unlimited H1B extensions based on the current approved I-140 (even if revoked in future)? Please provide details on both cases if revoked and if NOT revoked. Also, what happens if the next employer doesn't file for I-140 before my H1B expiration with them? Thanks in advance.