i140 from previous Employer - Can I go for visa stamp?

workingvisa

Hello - I have an approved i140 from employer A. I left them about 10 months after approval. Employer B used the approved i140 to get my  h1b extension. They haven't yet started the GC process. 

Can I go for visa stamping with i140 from previous employer (Employer A ) or do I have to wait for employer B to complete i140 process and take new i140? 

I am really worried, that the officer will be like why previous i140 etc? Please help

23 hours ago, workingvisa said:

Hello - I have an approved i140 from employer A. I left them about 10 months after approval. Employer B used the approved i140 to get my  h1b extension. They haven't yet started the GC process. 

Can I go for visa stamping with i140 from previous employer (Employer A ) or do I have to wait for employer B to complete i140 process and take new i140? 

I am really worried, that the officer will be like why previous i140 etc? Please help

You can go for stamping. No need to wait for new employer I-140.

On 4/12/2019 at 12:13 AM, workingvisa said:

You can go for stamping without any issues.

I-140 from previous employer will not be a concern for stamping with your current employer

Archived