H1-B Visa Transfer Urgent help needed

Hi, 

I worked in company called "A ". but my project is completed with them. So i got relieved from  Company A  by March 15th. I have a Pay slips from them till March 15,2019.

I got offers from 2 companies. company B and Company C

1. H1B Visa transfer filled from "company A" to "company B" in Normal visa Processing. i started working this week based on Receipt number  . i will get My pay slip by Next week. But I-9 is not yet filed. 

Now i wanted to join company C as i dont like company B. 

H1B Visa transfer will be filing under Premium process From "company A " to company C.  

My question is --> since i already joined company B and the Pay slip will be coming next week, Will there be a any issue in company C 's visa transfer (from Company A to company C). Will I able to join company C  with out any issues? Please help me. I really wanted to join company c as i dont like Compnay B . it is very hectic. i wanted to join company C with out issues in H1 transfer. 

Should i quit Company B Right away. so i wont get pay slips. So wont be any issues in joining C? I need your advice.  

Thanks and Regards
  • 9 months later...

It is always better to follow the process.

Employers must complete and sign Section 2 of Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, within 3 business days of the date of hire of their employee (the hire date means the first day of work for pay).

Check: https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/complete-correct-form-i-9/completing-section-2-employer-review-and-attestation

Has Company A revoked their petition? You can resign, but the employer has to pay you and you should get salary slip.

All these sounds doing something wrong and not straight forward.

• 2 weeks later...