H1b visa pending

sandy877

Hi,

I came to India for H1b stamping, with my employer in house project, but i am working at different location with different client. VO officer came to know this and gave 221g and asked to submit client letter and LCA with correct location. My employer has not been responding. Consulate called me 2 weeks later asking when i will submit. I told them next week. A week later consulate sent an email asking to drop at VAC the passport along with 221g refusal form.

What does this mean? what are my options now?

Can i transfer to different company with same client and different location ? 

Greatly appreciate your help.Thank you.

2 hours ago, sandy877 said:

Hi,

I came to India for H1b stamping, with my employer in house project, but i am working at different location with different client. VO officer came to know this and gave 221g and asked to submit client letter and LCA with correct location. My employer has not been responding. Consulate called me 2 weeks later asking when i will submit. I told them next week. A week later consulate sent an email asking to drop at VAC the passport along with 221g refusal form.

What does this mean? what are my options now?

Can i transfer to different company with same client and different location ? 

Greatly appreciate your help.Thank you.

Not sure. Strange that they asked to submit passport. Contact an immigration attorney.

Archived