Urgent Help- Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed

dv123

Hi,

My employer applied for my EB1C concurrent filing of I 140 and I 485  in August 2018. Yesterday my I 140 status changed to "Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed". I got the email update for my receipt. I am in tension. Can any one explain what could be the outcome of this action.

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case. 

Receipt Number: LIN1890xxxxxx 

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER 

Your Case Status: Decision 

On March 22, 2019, we began reviewing your Form I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER, Receipt Number LIN1890xxxxxx. We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your notice by April 5, 2019, contact the USCIS Contact Center at www.uscis.gov/contactcenter. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. 

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision. 

• Log-in to your myUSCIS account to view your case history and understand what you can expect to happen next on your case.
  • Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at under Check Processing Times.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Archived