Stamping H1 in canada for different employer

raghu_pcl

Hi,

I am currently working for Company A. I got my H1B petition approved from Company B.

Now in DS160 form should i enter Company A as my current employer or the petitioner as the current employer?

I am not leaving my job with company A unless i get my visa stamped, hence i am confused.

On the interview day i will still be with Company A.

Please help.

9 hours ago, raghu_pcl said:

Hi,

I am currently working for Company A. I got my H1B petition approved from Company B.

Now in DS160 form should i enter Company A as my current employer or the petitioner as the current employer?

I am not leaving my job with company A unless i get my visa stamped, hence i am confused.

Please help.

seems like you are talking about H1B transfer (Please be clear )

As long as you have I-797A approved for new employer by USCIS, you are good to leave current employer A to move to Employer B.

You don't need visa stamping for Employer B unless there is a need for out of country travel.

As long as you have approved I-797A petition from Employer B, you can use those details while attending visa interview (now or future)

If you still need more clarification / have any questions, please feel free to drop an email to my username

On 3/20/2019 at 12:43 PM, raghu_pcl said:

Hi,

Please help.

If you are still employed with A then you need to fill employer A details because they will need to answer any questions in case of 221G.

Archived