H4 Visa Experience- March 2019

h1bDreamToUsa

Hi My wife had her H4 visa approved (March 2019) after her H1 was rejected under INA 221(g) at Delhi Consulate (January 2019). 

We were tensed if the previous H1 rejection would have any effect on her H4 application, but by God's grace everything went fine. 

I am sharing her H4 interview questions below for your reference.

1. For how long your husband has been with XXX Organization?
  2. For how long you guys have been married?
  3. Do you know why your earlier H1 visa was refused?
  4. Do you have any kids?
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2019 at 4:15 AM, h1bDreamToUsa said:

Hi My wife had her H4 visa approved (March 2019) after her H1 was rejected under INA 221(g) at Delhi Consulate (January 2019). 

We were tensed if the previous H1 rejection would have any effect on her H4 application, but by God's grace everything went fine. 

I am sharing her H4 interview questions below for your reference.

1. For how long your husband has been with XXX Organization?
  2. For how long you guys have been married?
  3. Do you know why your earlier H1 visa was refused?
  4. Do you have any kids?

if she has H1 stamping on passport in the past she can go to Mexico for stamping    

Currently  --> H1 Stamping oN passport in the past , need H4 stamping on passport can go to mexico

Currently  --> H4 Stamping oN passport in the past , need H1 stamping on passport can go to mexico

17 hours ago, premkalyan521 said:

if she has H1 stamping on passport in the past she can go to Mexico for stamping    

Currently  --> H1 Stamping oN passport in the past , need H4 stamping on passport can go to mexico

Currently  --> H4 Stamping oN passport in the past , need H1 stamping on passport can go to mexico

Good info.

Archived