H1b stamping in canada any suggestions for successful stamping

Mgp

Hello , Last year in month of October 2018 I had my change of status from f1 to h1b .directly working to my employer. I have applied for Canada visitor visa recently to go for stamping.

1.i am planning to travel Canada for my visa stamping.can someone suggest me is it safe to go Canada for Change of status  visa stamping .

2.i see in my LCA the no of hours as 34 and mentioned as part time. Does this affect the visa stamping .

please provide your valuable suggestions.

13 hours ago, Mgp said:

Hello , Last year in month of October 2018 I had my change of status from f1 to h1b .directly working to my employer. I have applied for Canada visitor visa recently to go for stamping.

1.i am planning to travel Canada for my visa stamping.can someone suggest me is it safe to go Canada for Change of status  visa stamping .

2.i see in my LCA the no of hours as 34 and mentioned as part time. Does this affect the visa stamping .

please provide your valuable suggestions.

You can go to Canada for COS stamping. No issues. But the part time wording does not sound right in LCA. Clarify with you employer and attorney before going for stamping.

1.i am planning to travel Canada for my visa stamping.can someone suggest me is it safe to go Canada for Change of status  visa stamping . - I guess yes since my first time F1 to H1B stamping I did in Vancouver Canada

2.i see in my LCA the no of hours as 34 and mentioned as part time. Does this affect the visa stamping . - might lead to 221G. Part time is a flag that needs attention. Now a days they are getting 221G even for cleaner cases...

Archived