Can I continue to work when H1B amendment is denied but extension is filed before I94 getting expired?

H1BEmployee123

My H1B amendment(for location A and Client A) which was filed in May 2018 that went to RFE in Feb 2019. 
My visa and I94 are getting expired in April 2019. So my employer filed an extension in January 2019 for the same location A and client A.
My question: If my amendment gets denied, can I continue to work in USA until a decision is made on my extension?

I think extension should be always with your employer and their work/office location address. I don't think Your Client A address can be your Employer address.  I work for a big MNC with well reputed attorney's where I had similar kind of situation.  My Amendment got denied when I had completed that project and rolled off, Amendment petition was filed on Jan 2017, Received RFE on Dec 2017, did not responded to RFE because my  assignment completed on Jan 2018. In April 2018 My company Attorney filed Extension(Employer office address but not client's) and got approval until 2021, 6th time extension - again 3 years, based on I-140 approved.

Archived