EAD , I-485, maintaining non-immigrant legal status

I am currently in F-1 status living in Clarksville, Indiana with my husband (who is a Green Card Holder). We both are from Bangladesh. My husband (the Petitioner) applied for my (the beneficiary) Green Card. We received the receipts of I-485, I-131, I-765 on November 21, 2018 and my Biometrics was done on December 13, 2018 at 9 am in the USCIS Louisville, KY 40202. My priority date was February 15th, 2017 (it was written on the receipt of I-130). Haven’t received anything regarding interview schedule So, my question is:

1)      Is it possible to receive my EAD card before receiving my green card or before the interview for green card? And any idea how long does it can take to receive the EAD card considering the application date?

2)      If I get my EAD before receiving my green card or interview of the green card, do I need to maintain my legal F-1 status to stay and work in USA (when I-485 status of adjustment will be on process)?  

3)      What is the current processing time for family preference based I-485 application?

Note: My husband is not an U.S. citizen. He is currently a permanent resident, and he got his green card through employment based green card category. 

Archived