All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Vistorvisauser

Us B1 B2 visa rejected , need help for 2nd time

I have some queries on US B1/ B2 visa , would be grateful if you could guide me where I went wrong or what was the reason for denial:

I have 15 years work experience in banking and finance , currently run a investment advisory firm ( partnership) and am a partner in the firm.

I applied for myself, wife and son ( 6 yrs old)

VO: why you want to go to USA?
Me: for tourism purpose

VO: which places you would like to visit?
Me: newyork, Chicago, Disneyland, NASA centre, last Vegas, Washington , sanfrancisco

VO: do you have any relatives in us?
Me: brother in law

Twice he asked for passport and visa
Me: I don't have and am not carrying and he had come to India this month for h1 b visa stamping.

VO: where is he working?
Me: said with ..... Firm 

VO: you are since when with this firm?
Me: 1.5 yrs ...

VO: what is then 2000 ? 
I think he saw in the form and I wasn't aware:

Me: I have 15 yrs work experience.

Form was filled by agent and he made a mistake , he mentioned start date year 2000 instead of 2017

VO:Annual income ?
Me: INR 12 lakhs

VO: previous international travel?
Me: UAE ,Singapore

VO: highest qualification?
Me: MBA and MA economics

VO:How many days would you like to travel?
Me: 15 days

Agent mentioned in the form 10 days and it was a mistake.

Was rejected under 214g.

I want to reapply for it. Was the 2 mistakes done by agent cost me .
Can I explain next time when they ask me what has changed since last time?
Can I say mistakes are rectified and this is the correct one 

Please guide. Would be grateful.
Edited by Chetan Chaudhari

This is so obviously bogus.

15 days and you want to visit all these places?

And on top of that the agent "mistakes"...

What do you really want to do?

LOL, 15 days to visit all those cities? 

You run an investment advisory firm and claim an MBA, yet use an ethics-challenged agent to fill out the application?  Sure, you can apply if you want to donate 35k rupees again. Any different answers the next time around will only raise further suspicions. 

Basically the US Embassy warns about using touts/agents. They are very hazardous to your visa issuance. Visiting your sister is a good enough reason with no justification. They may take you anywhere. You can ABSOLUTELY get a visa for a group tour run by many Reputed Companies. 

2 hours ago, Chetan Chaudhari said:

How do I manage the question if I am asked : what has  changed since last time ?

You say the truth. Why is that even a question?

Wait, Annual income: 12 Lakhs?  After 15+ years in the investment management business?

Ok. Something is amiss here. There are two possibilities. First, if you are an employee, then the annual income is too low for your experience and hence a red flag.  Second: You are a partner and hence the salary is just a nominal salary. In that case,  you have to document your Annual Gross Income including Bonus, Dividends etc. In the second case you have a possible answer to "what changed":  You misunderstood that the  VO was referring to Annual Gross Income; you just quoted your salary.  If that is the case you have a genuine case and should consult a US immigration attorney who has a presence in India. 

another oddity...when asked about relatives in the US, the OP mentioned BIL, not sister? This case has too many leaks and just sounds questionable.

I applied again , it got rejected second time stating no change since last time 

Did rectified previous errors and gave detailed info about professional profile. I applied for second time since I wasn't able to present properly last time as there errors in the form.... 

What to do , any suggestions?

Not surprised...you could not visit all of those places in '10' or '15' days if you owned your own jet! No doubt some kind of under the table work is planned, but the COs have seen through this very transparent charade...your entire story makes no sense whatsoever. "Visiting' all of those places would cost in excess of $10,000 for the family and you do not have anywhere near that kind of money in the bank to be spent so carefree. Next time (if there is one) trying to change the visit time to 6 days or something silly or 'having' to attend some conference will only result in an even faster denial....way too many uneven stories/excuses and unrealistic travel plans all add up to a denial ... or two....or more...and anyone foolish enough to pay some visa tout money to fill out forms and offer coaching lessons deserves to lose their money and time.