Abandoned dependent spouse

I am not sure if this is the right topic under which I am raising my concerns on. This is for a dear friend of mine, she had been abandoned by her husband in India and he moved to US. It was a three years of marriage relationship in the US and he took her to India for a vacation and after a very days, he left her at her mom place and with no further contacts, he left to US. It’s been two months she is trying to reach out to him through all possible sources, but no luck. She is in a helpless situation where she needs assistance on what shall be done from end. This is a complete cheating and abandonment from him and she is been seeking help on this. Is there any possibility that she could make him appear in front of her for a talk ? Because she is completely mystical about what has been happening. Kindly assist this Indian H4 dependent spouse.

This is a family issue in India. She could contact her inlaws or reach out to the police and/or look into 498A if she senses abandonment by the husband. Something for a lawyer.  If you (OP) are in the US, you could try reaching out to the hubby to help your dear friend. 

Archived