Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

EAD renewal (Pending AOS): Which Alien number to use for renewal. Old EB3 A-number or New EB1 A-Number

Recommended Posts

I have a question on my EAD and AP extension. In 2007-2008, I have applied my GC in EB3 and got my I-140 approved in 2008 with an Alien number A 087 xxx xxx. 
In 2018, I have applied for GC in EB1 category, I have received all the receipt notices with a new Alien number A 214 xxx xxx. Interestingly, my new I-140 approval notice and the EAD/AP card came with the old Alien number A 087 xxx xxx. Now for the EAD/ AP extension, should I give the new Alien number or the Old Alien number. Please advise. Thank you.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this