H1b Transfer after 60 day grace period

Bobby2

My employment with company A terminated in December 2018. I applied for COS from H1B to H4 (along with H4 EAD concurrently) before the 60 day grace period and it is currently pending. Now, I have received an offer from company B. My 60 day grace period ended 3 weeks back. Can the new company still apply for change of employer (COE) H1b transfer as my H4 has not yet been approved? What are the options to apply for H1B status to start working for company B?
Thank you for your time and help. Appreciate your responses.

11 hours ago, poojB said:

gopalakrishnach

He need help that is why he posted it here why comment if can not help.

I cannot understand whats wrong with my advice. When employee joins a company who is doing immigartion for him/her, it is duty of company to advice the employee legally and expert and professional advice. I was pointing that Bobby needs to work with them and depend on their advice and not just blindly post here and expert free legal advice...Moreover I cannot understand why you are objecting to this. I general and good advice to have legal guidance from employer in immigration issues. If you get a lot of advice here it will confuse and Bobby is new member here and I am advicing him to talk with his employer....

Archived