Advise: H1B visa stamping in Hyderabad

Disturbia

I'm in US on H1B FT job with approved I-140 and priority date of EB2 2012.
I am clueless as to when I'll be able to get EAD and pretty frustrated about it all.
Anyway, don't know how long it would take and its frustrating because I want to visit India without the stress of uncertainty in H1 visa stamping ( having got stuck in Hyderabad before as a contractor before I haven't visited India due to this uncertainty in visa stamping.
I don't have my family in US and this is hard due to the uncertainty of H1B visa stamping delays, EAD delays, delays for everything.

Is it advisable to visit Hyderabad for visa stamping?  I don't have remote work option as of now that's why have avoided traveling outside.

Hi,

I came to the USA in 2010 January and I finished my Masters in 2011 Dec. From June 2012 I started working on my OPT and I was working till today.

But My H-1 didn't get picked up in a lottery in 2014, I joined in 2nd MAsters and completed 3 semesters and left with 1 semester. Later in 2015, I got my H1 Approval. And I was working for the same client from 5 and a half years. But In 2016 Oct I transferred my H1 to a Prime Vendors Company. From 2016 to till now I was with the same company and I have got 2 W-2's on the Prime Vendors Company. And I got I-140 Approval also.

My Husband came to us on F-2 Visa in 2014 April, Later he converted to F-1 and pursued his Masters and was working while he was on OPT. But Now he moved to H4 and he started working from Jan 2019 in H4 EAD.

And we have 9 months old Kid (he is a citizen)

We both are planning to go to stamping together in Hyderabad Consulate me for H1 B and my husband for H4.

Can anybody please suggest us, Whether it will be okay if we go together for stamping.Or first Can I send my husband to stamping and then later I will go.

Which option is good for us, Please suggest to us.

17 hours ago, JBAR said:

Hi,

I came to the USA in 2010 January and I finished my Masters in 2011 Dec. From June 2012 I started working on my OPT and I was working till today.

But My H-1 didn't get picked up in a lottery in 2014, I joined in 2nd MAsters and completed 3 semesters and left with 1 semester. Later in 2015, I got my H1 Approval. And I was working for the same client from 5 and a half years. But In 2016 Oct I transferred my H1 to a Prime Vendors Company. From 2016 to till now I was with the same company and I have got 2 W-2's on the Prime Vendors Company. And I got I-140 Approval also.

My Husband came to us on F-2 Visa in 2014 April, Later he converted to F-1 and pursued his Masters and was working while he was on OPT. But Now he moved to H4 and he started working from Jan 2019 in H4 EAD.

And we have 9 months old Kid (he is a citizen)

We both are planning to go to stamping together in Hyderabad Consulate me for H1 B and my husband for H4.

Can anybody please suggest us, Whether it will be okay if we go together for stamping.Or first Can I send my husband to stamping and then later I will go.

Which option is good for us, Please suggest to us.

Please donot spam the post.. please create new seperate topic.. by the way you are good for both options...

Archived