Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Application Form I-751 Updates

Recommended Posts

Hello sir,

My wife was U.S.A citizen.First filed form I-130 and i got 2 year condition green card. Then we did file form I-751 to remove condition on green card before two years ends .Now, she died. Would you please guide which address I should send death certificate ? I don't have form I-797 notice of action form.

If we can inform by email or phone please let us know that as well.

I do live in Kentucky (KY) state.


Thank you 

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this