Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

No Green Card, only working permit

Recommended Posts

Hello ALL,
I have been married for 2 years now, Unfortunately my wife wants the divorce.
I never received a green card, just a working permit.
I am afraid after the divorce, i might not even get a green card or be eligible to stay in the state.
I find some articles reported that after 2 years of marriage you can file a waiver form with i-751 but they all applied to conditional resident (Green card).

Please advise if there are other possibilities.
Thank you.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now