Passport stamped with correct class (B2) at Port of entry, but doesn't have admit until date mentioned on the stamp. Is it ok?

ssjgoku

I just landed in US on a B1/B2 Visa. The CBP officer at the Port of entry asked me how long I want to stay and I replied 180 days. He then stamped my passport with today's date and the right class B2. However I noticed that the admit until date is blank and the CBP officer didn't write anything on it. I'm not able to get my latest I-94 from the CBP website so I don't know how long I can stay in the country. How do I get this fixed?

2 hours ago, ssjgoku said:

I just landed in US on a B1/B2 Visa. The CBP officer at the Port of entry asked me how long I want to stay and I replied 180 days. He then stamped my passport with today's date and the right class B2. However I noticed that the admit until date is blank and the CBP officer didn't write anything on it. I'm not able to get my latest I-94 from the CBP website so I don't know how long I can stay in the country. How do I get this fixed?

The date they put below the entry stamp is for your convenience only, and sometimes they forget to put a date there or put the wrong date there. It's the I-94 that is authoritative. It might take some time for it to show up on the I-94 website. If it doesn't show up after a while, they might have spelled your name or passport number wrong or something; you can contact the CBP for help getting your I-94.

Archived