H1B Visa Query

gauravnayar11

Hi All,

I am currently working with Company A and my visa got expired on 12th Feb 2019 and my current employer has applied for extension and its still pending.

I got offer from Company B and my Visa also got approved from them, i am planning to join them on 1st April.

I am planning to travel india by 1st week of march 2019 and planning to do stamping before joining Company B.

I need your help in following;

- What all documents are required for stamping

- Currently i am not working with Company B, so i dont have pay stub from them and in march i wont be working for any employer as i will be resigning from company A and will be traveling to India for stamping, will this be an issue

- i also need to extend my wife H4 visa, she is in India and from company B i have just got I 797 approval for myself as i have not applied for my wife transafer, what process i should follow so that her H4 visa should also be stamped with me when i am in India

- Am i eligible for drop box (h1 and H4 both)

Appreciated all your help!!

Gaurav

On 2/18/2019 at 9:29 AM, gauravnayar11 said:

Hi All,

I am currently working with Company A and my visa got expired on 12th Feb 2019 and my current employer has applied for extension and its still pending.

I got offer from Company B and my Visa also got approved from them, i am planning to join them on 1st April.

I am planning to travel india by 1st week of march 2019 and planning to do stamping before joining Company B.

I need your help in following;

- What all documents are required for stamping

- Currently i am not working with Company B, so i dont have pay stub from them and in march i wont be working for any employer as i will be resigning from company A and will be traveling to India for stamping, will this be an issue

- i also need to extend my wife H4 visa, she is in India and from company B i have just got I 797 approval for myself as i have not applied for my wife transafer, what process i should follow so that her H4 visa should also be stamped with me when i am in India

- Am i eligible for drop box (h1 and H4 both)

Appreciated all your help!!

Gaurav

Archived