All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ninad

F2 to H1b through Non Cap & COS

Hi Friends,

I had my H1b with me and worked on H1b till 2nd November 2018 and traveled back to India as my extension got denied. Now I have came back to USA on F2 dependent visa and would like to look for an employer to reinstate my H1b petition as I still have 2 years and 4 months pending out of 6 years. I have below questions regarding this:
1. If my previous employer revokes petition, can any other employer still reinstate H1b through non cap for me as 2 years 4 months are pending?

2. IS there any way if we can check that my previous employer has revoked it or not?

The previous employer should have revoked the H1b petition as of Nov 2nd last year. Period. End of story! 

And why ask the same questions again and again and again? Did you not acknowledge responses on December 3? Jeez..

You already got answers (from me) in your previous thread. The answers don't change, no matter how often you post.

I just wanted to get it confirmed one more time for my own satisfaction. So I have posted it again along with one more question to it. Could you please give an elaborated response to understand. Sorry for trouble guys. 

JoeF, Thanks for your response. I understand just pushed one more time for my own satisfaction. However is there any way to delete this thread.

Sorry for inconvenience.