EB3-Professional with 3 years Indian degree

JP1885

Nebraska Service Center, I-140, EB3-Professional denied on Education qualification as 3 years Bachelor of Commerce + 1-year coursework towards Master of Commerce is not equivalent to US bachelor’s degree.

ETA Form 9089

H-4: Bachelor’s

H-4A: Blank

H-4B: Business Administration or related field

H-6: Yes and 12 months

H-9: Yes

H-10: Yes and 12 months

H-14: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field (Foreign degree and/or work experience equivalence accepted) + 12 months of experience

I have 6 years of experience in India and almost 6+ years with my current employer.

Can anyone help me what are my chances if my employer refiles I-140, EB3-Professional and file motion to reopen denied I-140?

Your urgent response helps me lot since my H1-B expiring soon (don’t have recaptured period).

Chances of i140 approval under EB3 Pro Worker: Very less. Your petition should have been filed under EB3 skilled worker. Ask your employer to re-evaluate and possibly refile instead of wasting resources on appeals.

You should find alternatives along with upgrading your education to may be a MS from USA. The path is long, expensive and may not be what you need to hear right now. 

Archived