H1B Visa stamping drop box question

ruabhishek

Hi, 

I am travelling to India for couple of weeks, so I need to go for Visa stamping, Can you please clarify if I will be eligible for drop box. Here is criteria, which I got from http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-visarenew.asp

I have mentioned my response to those criteria in.

I have doubt on question 4, if anyone can clarify, will be great help. 

Qualifications
You may submit your visa application at a CGI location as Interview Waiver and proceed without a consular interview if you meet all of the following qualifications:
INTERVIEW WAIVER CHECKLIST (NO APPOINTMENT)
If you can answer “yes” to all of the following questions, you qualify for our Interview Waiver (No Appointment). You do not need to schedule an appointment at a Visa Application Center. Please log in, create your profile, proceed with your application, and print one copy of the submission letter. Drop off your passport along with the listed documents mentioned on the submission letter at one of our 11 service centers.
Eligibility Criteria for all applicants except child below 14 years of age and applicant above 80 years of age or older:

1. I have a previous U.S. visa in the same class as the visa for which I wish to apply
Answer : yes, previous Visa was in H1B and applying for H1B

2. My most recent visa was issued in India
Answer: Yes Visa was issued in India.

3. I received my visa after January 1, 2008
Answer : Yes 

4. My prior visa is not annotated “Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization”.
Answer : I have got H1b stamped twice, First time in January 2013 and then 2nd time in April 2017, when I got first time H1B Visa stamp, that time I got 221g, and my visa has  Clearance Received, and 2nd time its clear. So I am not sure if I will pass this criteria. 

5. My most recent visa (in the same class for which I am applying) was issued on or after my 14th birthday
Answer: Yes, applying in same class and Visa was issued after my 14th birthday. 

6. My most recent visa (in the same class for which I am applying) was not lost/stolen or cancelled.
Answer :Yes, never lost/stolen or cancelled. 

7. I have no refusals for a visa in any class after my most recent visa issuance
Answer : yes, no refusal ever.

8. If I am applying for an H or L (individual) or R visa, my prior visa in the same class is still valid or expired within the last 12 months.
Answer : Yes, current Visa is getting expire on April, 19th, 2019 and I will be applying mostly 1st or 2nd week of April 2019. 

Archived