F1 visa was approved in middle of semester

f2-f1 student

I was on F2 visa and applied for I-539 (Change of status to F1 visa) to study full time in Fall 2018. I waited until the fall semester was about to start and since my application was still pending I ended up deferring my  admission at school for the next (Spring 2019) semester and sent the fresh I-20 to USCIS. Due to the huge delay I reached the starting date of my Spring 2019 semester and my visa was still not approved so I deferred my I-20 again for the Fall 2019 and sent the fresh I-20 to the USCIS but a month later I received my approval notice from USCIS with a random  start  date in February. Now I can't enroll in the current semester as the school has already started and when I speak to my DSO they suggested something random and that is I should go to another school and get joined full time there and transfer my sevis there and then come back after a semester then I should come back. 

Can someone please advise on what needs to be done here as I am really not sure what needs to be done here..

Archived