Dropbox eligibility question

Ashish D

Hello, 

I am residing in the US on H-1B visa. My current H-1B expires on March 31st, 2019 and my H-B transfer/extension has already been approved until 2021.  I am planning to go to India in April 2019 for visa stamping. 

While filling out the questionnaire for dropbox IWP and I need assistance as to understand what should be my answer to below question. 

"Is your previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) still valid?" 

---> Based on today my visa is still Valid as it expires on March 31. But do I reply yes or no to this question given that my stamp would be expired when in go for stamping / interview. 

Thank you in advance. 

20 hours ago, Ashish D said:

Hello, 

I am residing in the US on H-1B visa. My current H-1B expires on March 31st, 2019 and my H-B transfer/extension has already been approved until 2021.  I am planning to go to India in April 2019 for visa stamping. 

While filling out the questionnaire for dropbox IWP and I need assistance as to understand what should be my answer to below question. 

"Is your previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) still valid?" 

---> Based on today my visa is still Valid as it expires on March 31. But do I reply yes or no to this question given that my stamp would be expired when in go for stamping / interview. 

Thank you in advance. 

Would be NO. But you will qualify anyway in next question because your visa will not be expired for than 12 months in April 2019.

Archived