H1B Amendment for remote Proejct

PJ09

I have changed my client recently, My new client is based in charlottee but I have been provided 100% remote so am staying in the same city as my previous client and working from home.

Do I need to update my work location in LCA from my previous client to my home address as new work location since am working from home ?

only LCA will suffice without Amendment & go for stamping with Latest LCA.

2 hours ago, luck2u said:

@PJ09: If your existing LCA has both addresses i.e., NC and CA under Place of Employment 1 and Place of Employment 2, then you are good to go for visa interview else need an amendment.

Last client location and my current home location(which is work loaction for current client) both come under same MSA. New LCA with current home address for new client will work or i have to do amendment?

I heard from attonery saying that only LCA should work no need of amendment .

@PJ09: Not to scare you, to start work Attorneys/Employers say that LCA is enough and no amendment is required but when you inform them that you are going out of country for vacation and need to attend for visa, then they will reveal the fact that Amendment is required. This is my experience and heard from most of my friends. Any material change requires Amendment as per regulation which is effective from August'2015. It is always good to confirm with your Employer/Attorney. Good Luck!

Archived